What is RSS?
RSS is an XML based format for the common use of web contents including major
RSS-aware programs called news aggregators are popular in the weblogging
community. Many weblogs make content available in RSS. A news aggregator can
help you keep up with all your favorite news and weblogs by checking their RSS
feeds and displaying new items from each of them.
How can I use it?
- You can use these files with any RSS reader (news aggregator). The readers are
available as Outlook plugins, stand-alone programs or web based applications. A
list of news readers can be found at DMOZ.
Simply build up the URL for your personalized news feed by using the form below.
Then copy and paste the URL into your news reader to create a new subscription.
- You may use the information on your own website. The use of the RSS files is
free of charge, if
Free scripts available on the web allow the easy integration into your site.
- the RSS file is dynamically embedded through the URL
- each headline links to the full article on impeller.net
- the source of the information is clearly indicated.
Why should I use it?
- You can personalize the information according to your needs.
- You can setup the refresh time independently from any newsletter send-out.
- You can integrate it in your daily workflow, e.g. via Outlook.